Allen Wynperle is the principal of his own law firm. Called to the Bar in 1996, he became a certified specialist in civil litigation in 2006.
Attending York University, Allen achieved a B.A. (Sociology) in 1991 and graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in 1994.
In 2002 Allen founded his own law firm, which continues to the serve the Hamilton and Niagara Regions.
Restricted to Plaintiff focused personal injury litigation, Allen’s practice has integrated several methods of alternative dispute resolution to improve client service. He has appeared before the Courts of Ontario and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario and several other administrative tribunals.
Board Affiliations and Lectures:
- Past President of the Hamilton Law Association 2005-2006
- 2010-2011 President of the Hamilton Medical-Legal Society
- Director of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Canadian Paraplegic Association (Ontario) 1999 to 2008.
- Founding Chair of the Hamilton Chapter of the Canadian Paraplegic Association (Ontario).
- Past Executive member and Honourary Legal Council for the Hamilton Jewish Federation and United Jewish Appeal
- Spoken at and chaired numerous community legal education events at the Hamilton Law Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association, Canadian Institute, Canadian Paraplegic Association (Ontario), Chedoke Acquired Brain Injury Program, the Canadian Academy of Psychologists and Disability Assessments and the Hamilton Brain Injury Association.
- Guest lecturer at Mohawk College, Hamilton.